Myrspoven AI creates the conditions for remarkable energy savings by using AI to continuously make micro-adjustments to a building’s existing HVAC system. But how does it work?
In the process of making grey buildings green, we monitor a number of data points and then make decisions on how to optimize the HVAC system in real-time. This process involves continuous monitoring, evaluation, and adjustment and can only be achieved with advanced in-depth learning methods and an understanding of the HVAC environment. The result is an operation-optimized property with the aim of reducing costs and increasing the comfort of the indoor climate.
What does Myrspovens AI do?
With the help of advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning, we control commercial buildings and their systems for controlling heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC system). Myrspoven AI maximizes the use of existing data from a building management system (BMS) to make the building smarter and, indirectly, an environmental fighter:
– The integration saves up to 25% of the total energy costs
– This increases your thermal comfort by up to 60% and extends the life of the equipment
– Myrspoven reduces the building’s carbon footprint by 20-40%
This is done in three steps:
Step 1: We map your existing system and learn the thermal behavior of the building.
No matter how unique a building’s habits and behaviors are, Myrspoven AI can communicate with the existing infrastructure. The building is then connected through an integration of Myrpsoven AI which then collects data from BMS and starts our AI engine’s learning process. For 6-8 weeks, the AI collects data and creates a data set that is, in short, a copy of the building. During this period, it learns the thermal behavior of each zone in your building and begins to identify uniquely configured optimization strategies. This is in order to maintain your preset temperatures effectively.
Step 2: Optimize your building’s HVAC operations in real-time.
– After 6-8 weeks, after learning the building’s behavior, Myrspoven AI adds a layer of intelligence by including external sources of information, such as weather forecasts, tariff structures, and user behaviors (such as holidays and public holidays).
– MyrspovenAI then predicts the future condition of each zone in the building and the optimization strategies required to reduce unwanted temperature changes.
– Our AI then autonomously optimizes the building’s HVAC system and its components in real-time by directly writing back information to the controller. These unique instructions maintain the maximum level of comfort and ensure the safety and efficiency of the building’s equipment while reducing the building’s carbon footprint.
Step 3: Learn continuously and improve performance
The system is self-propelled, self-learning, and supports the building 24/7. New instructions and data are updated and sent to your building every 15 minutes. This is to be able to work effectively with new conditions that take place both indoors and outdoors.